November 11, 2009
Will it be Katie Price or Jordan we see in ‘I’m a Celebrity …Get Me Out of Here’?
It’s official! Katie Price IS going into the jungle!
Katie Price has arrived in Los Angeles for some last minute Botox, beauty treatments and shopping ahead of her return to the Australian jungle for ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here’. The glamour model touched down in the US yesterday for an appointment with her cosmetic surgeon and a trip to her favourite Hollywood hairdresser to have her extensions replaced.
We wonder what items she will stock up on for the jungle during her LA Shopping spree? With the public still very much supporting ‘TEAM ANDRE’ we wonder whether she has packed her ‘TEAM KATIE’ Vest Top in a bid to win some public votes when she takes to our screens?
Katie purchased her ‘TEAM KATIE’ T-Shirt from Diamon’T which was custom made for her. The T-shirt is available from Diamon’T’s Unique and Personal range where bespoke t-shirts cost from 14.99GBP. Available in black or white, and available in sizes 8/10 12/14 16/18.
Diamon’T are continuing to sell the TEAM ANDRE T-shirts (14.99GBP) like hot cakes, but we wonder if TEAM PRICE T-shirts (14.99GBP) are going to be in demand the minute ‘I’m a Celeb…Get Me Out of Here’ hits our screens? Can Jordan win the public back?
Show who you are supporting and order your TEAM T-shirt at www.diamon-t.com.
July 29, 2009
Peter Andre was spotted in Brighton yesterday wearing a black fitted T-Shirt with the words, ‘TEAM CHILDREN’ emblazoned on it in dazzling rhinestone crystals.
We are pleased to announce this T-shirt was custom made for Peter by our client Diamon’T and you can get your very own ‘TEAM CHILDREN’ t-shirt at http://www.diamont-com. These t-shirts are LIMITED EDITION so get yours now. You can also get your TEAM ANDRE T-shirts here as well.
Available for both men and women, in a range of sizes. Priced at 29.99GBP. Gets yours herenow.
July 23, 2009
Katie Price was chatting to GMTV this morning in her first live TV interview since her break up with Pete. Commenting on her current life status she stated, ‘Pricey loves the drama’.
Do we detect Katie stepping out in a new slogan t-shirt? After all it does seem in the past couple of months, Katie tends to share with the public how she is feeling via bold messages on her clothing. Past examples have included Katie wearing tops saying, ‘Love Dies Slowly‘, ‘Keep Calm and Carry On‘ and the famous ‘Team Katie‘ top she wore with pride whilst out riding her horse and visiting her legal team.
The Team Katie top was custom made for Katie by Diamon’T so maybe the next top we will see Katie in will be ‘Pricey loves the drama’.
To get your very own custom T-Shirt just like Katie visit www.diamon-t.com, prices start at 22.99GBP.
July 2, 2009
She’s had her critics, but Katie Price sent a clear message yesterday about which side she wants people to take over her split with Peter Andre.
The glamour model visited her divorce lawyer Fiona Shackleton yesterday wearing a black vest with the words ‘Team Katie’ emblazoned across it.
Katie had contacted our client Diamon’T to have this T-Shirt custom made for her. The T-shirt is available from Diamon’T’s Unique and Personal range where bespoke t-shirts cost 29.99GBP. Available in black or white, and comes in sizes 8/10 12/14 16/18.
Diamon’T are continuing to sell the TEAM ANDRE T-shirts (29.99GBP) like hot cakes, so maybe Katie wanted to start her own support campaign with her TEAM KATIE T-shirt.
June 4, 2009
So the Andre & Price saga still continues and unfortunately for Katie the anti-woman spotlight is focused on her as last week she was branded the most hated female in Britain. It seems that Pete is a clear favourite amongst the nation, coming across as a nice guy and a caring father.
The TEAM ANDRE T-shirts being sold by Diamon’T are in huge demand and is one of the brands fastest selling products. 64% of the sales go to TEAM ANDRE with the remaining 36% going to TEAM PRICE.
Get your 29.99 GBP T-Shirt now and show who you’re supporting. Purchase on-line at www.diamon-t.com